Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fendi offers us a horse of the many color, literally

Perhaps some within of the dark dye from my tresses appointment yesterday has seeped into my brain, but I uncover the Fendi Satchel almost…charming. It has chutzpah, and I respect that, even if I do not necessarily need to invest bucks on it or hold it near to town.
Some Fendi Satchel have a tendency for getting so self-serious about their origins in equestrianism and saddlery, also it appears as although Fendi is deliberately poking enjoyment at that type of slightly stodgy traditionalism and humorlessness. as well as a giant leather-based horse mind over a logo bag, from the organization which largely has no this type of origins? that is hilarious, if only to grownup men and girls who invest much extra time pondering about bags than is healthy.

I’m not specific the number of different factors any of you are ready to award to some brand name for owning a witty design and design sensibility, but I think Fendi deserves on the minimum a few here. not merely should be the bag irreverent, however it is relatively nicely executed – the leather-based appears for getting the generally high-quality materials that graces most within of the brand’s bags, and i have found zucca for getting much extra durable than you could guess. for that dimension within of the bag, I think the fact that worth is quite reasonable – it just is dependent upon how ready you are to positioned in your impression of humor in your arm. I’m betting most grownup men and girls will pass, and I possibly will too. But I’m nevertheless extremely amused. purchase by means of Net-a-Porter for $595.

No comments:

Post a Comment