Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elle MacPherson Makes Me Love this Gucci Bag Even More

When I covered the Gucci bags  with Snowman and Elephant Print, the response was mixed (except on Facebook in which most everyone disliked the bag strongly). But not me. I loved this bag by method of the moment in time I principal saw it. You see, I recently took a lookup into my handbag choice and realized i experienced been lacking playful and whimsical designs. My choice is overflowing with awesome leather-based bags, but I not merely preferred but felt which i required to include some bags which could be meant to develop to be used lightly and meant to develop to be fun. I found it from the Gucci bags  and I have found it on this Gucci Bag.
You know who else is drawn to it? Elle MacPherson.

I should admit, I have experienced Elle MacPherson envy for years. She somehow pairs gorgeous with casual so properly that it could make me mad. And in her all dim ensemble, Elle additional a playful touch using the Gucci Joy Boston Bag with Snowman and Elephant Print.
I informed you all i experienced been steering to purchase this bag, and I did. It arrived last day and Vlad and I plan on undertaking a photo shoot with it coming up soon. In person, it is great! This Gucci bags  is not meant to develop to be used very seriously, instead it is all in jest (while also getting for a great cause). I am looking forward to pairing it using a crisp bright best and summer time khaki pants! purchase by method of Gucci on the net for $695.

No comments:

Post a Comment