Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dior Pony Leopard Saddle Pouch

I know that animal prints can sometimes be in style and by cute, but also can be seriously over the top. How about NO, Dior!!! What the heck is going on with this bag?! The Dior Saddle bags have come out in a plethora of styles and varieties, but some are just major no-no’s. This is definitely one of them. Feast your eyes on the Dior Pony Leopard Saddle Pouch. It reminds me of Halloween, meets drag queen, meets Mardi-Gras, meets stripper, meets ALL WRONG. Somehow, the bag is said to “exudes contemporary glamour”. I may not have been crowned Miss Glamorous 2006, but I do know that this bag is not glamour. Made from leopard-printed calf hair and finished with red calfskin and golden metal hardware, I see this bag being carried by un-stylish wanna be stylish Tarzan’s Jane. Um yes, that sentence was confusing English, but I know you followed. This mess of a bag is being sold by eLuxury for $490. Get it while it is hot and before it is sold out! I’m sure Lady Jane (above) wouldn’t mind sharing her style tips with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment